Monday 25 July 2016

Best Happy Status 2016



Happiness is the best part of life, in fact, being happy is all we need. If you are feeling happy, you’ll love to let your friends and family know about it. It is a wonderful feeling too, especially when you’ll realize that they are glad to see happiness and smile on your face. Maybe that’s all they are looking for. 

There are multiple reasons for being happy, like if you have just achieved your life’s primary goal, got a promotion at the job or maybe you have successfully proposed a girl of your dreams, and she is ready to marry you. WOW! These are the best and happiest moments of life. Why not share it with your friends and family. They’ll be glad to know. So, nowadays we are keeping ourselves connected to our family and friends through Whatsapp.

1 )  Defeat your enemies with your success.
2 )  Some kind of Magic happens in every moment
3 ) Failure is always temporary, only giving up makes it permanent.
4 )  Trust me you will dance- #Alcohol
5 ) I come up with the #best ideas when sitting on the toilet then forget them after the flush.
6 ) When in doubt, just take the #next small step.

Don't Forget To Visit Anniversary Quotes and Status


7 )  One day i really want to say- I MADE IT.
8 )  Don’t mind the weather, it’s raining in my heart tonight
9 ) 1 “Always Think twice, speak once”
10 ) If you are player then I’m the GAME.
11 )  The strongest emotion of all is #LOVE, that’s why it hurts us most.
12 )  If you hurt my best friend, I will make your death look like an accident.

13 ) 80% boys have a girlfriend and rest have a brain..
14 )  Don’t tell people your dreams, SHOW THEM!
15 )  If you can’t #Beat them, arrange to have them beaten.
16 ) Let me love you if not for the rest of your life then for the rest of mine.
17 )  My Attitude is my born gift and nobody take from me.
18 )  Keep Smiling & One day Life will tired of upsetting you
19 )  Never laugh at your wife’s choices… you’re one of them …
20 ) I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.
21 )  Every moment i spent with you is like a dream come true
22 )  If you can’t convince them, Confuse them.
23 )  Every great #achievement was once considered impossible.
24 ) Rules are made to be break.
25 )  The only time #success comes before work is in the dictionary.
26 )  There is only 1 thing 2 do, 3 words for you – I Love You
27 )  Be a girl with a mind, a bitch with an attitude, and a lady with class.
28 )  when i was BORN i was so surprised, I didn’t talk for a year & a half.
29 ) In order to success your desire to success should be greater than your fear of failure.
30 )  I dint change , i just grew up. You should try it once
31 ) With patience time takes care of itself.
  
Hey Buddy Come And Lets See The Whatsapp Status for Girlfriend


As you see, all these Happy Status  are so lovely and so wonderful you want to send and enjoy with your friends and all others. Have a look, pick the best and send. Have nice day and don’t forget to share with your friends if you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment